Full Marathon and Half Marathon participants must be 18 years old or above. For all other events participants must be 16 years and above. Please Note: All minors (under 18) need consent of parents/guardian; the Consent Form must be submitted along with Registration Form.
1. The Organizer has the right to verify age of participants before, during and after the race. Any exceptions to this must be authorized by the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
3. Entries will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries for once the entry is accepted if any applicants who provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
7. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstance beyond the control of the Organizer (including the heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
8. Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during in the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race as direct result of gross negligence of the Organizer.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital.
10. Timed Run Categories include: Full Marathon 42.195 Kms, Half
Marathon 21.2 Kms, Relay and 10 Kms.
Non Timed Run Categories include: Linde Swacchata Run 5Kms, Alembic Pledge Run, Inox Divyang Paralymic Run
11. ID proof and Authorisation Letter are mandatory at the time of Expo- Kit Collection
12. Prize Money subject to minimum 25 entries in each category.
13. Only Gujarat participants eligible for Prize money for the 10Kms Category
14. Please Note: International Participant: Individual with any Passport other than Indian. National Participant: Indian passport holders, or individuals residing in India with applicable residency proof. Gujarat Participant: Resident of Gujarat with applicable proof of residence
15. The running number BIB is mandatory for participation on the race day. Participants must be wearing a valid Bib to qualify for prizes in respective race categories.
16. All Timed Runners who successfully finish the designated route, in the respective cut off times, will be eligible for Medals. Non Timed runners are eligble only for certificates.
17. All decisions taken by Vadodara Marathon are final and binding.
Vadodara Marathon aims to be a facilator to promote civic couses by
encouraging individuals, corporates and soical organizations to callaborate with shared time and resouces.
VM is committed to enhanceing and promoting health and wellness of the individual and nation at large through the joy of the sport of running.
Only Marathon to be flagged off all 4 times by Hon. PM (then CM) Shri.Narendra Modi.